Thursday, April 21, 2011

Let's start off nude.

Hello and welcome to my blog!! This is the first ever post on my first ever blog site and I couldn't be any more excited about it! I have always been interested in the idea of a blog but I just never had the time to sit down and just do it. But NOW is the time! So here we go!

This will be used as a catch all for things that make me happy. Whether it'd be clothes, make-up, travel, food, music, you name it- if it makes me happy I will share it with you!!!

This Spring I've been so enchanted with all things NUDE. Nude dresses, nude shoes, nude lips oh my!! This is the dress I picked up for my airport outfit the day that Husband came home from his deployment. Along with it is my newest obession, Vera Wang's blush pink platform stilletos. With these gorgeous stilts I boost my measly 5'3'' frame straight up to almost eye level with Husband's chin. He's 6'1''. And finally today after loads of research and endless amounts of online color matching quizzes I purchased these nude-ish lip colors by NYX. They're absolutely PERFECT!
Dress can be found at JC Penny; shoes can be found at Kohl's; cosmetics purchased from Ulta

Anyway, that's all I have for you today. Check back again soon for more goodies!

Toodles Loveys!

No comments:

Post a Comment