Saturday, June 18, 2011

E.L.F. Revisited

So I've been using my E.L.F. stuff almost on a daily basis and I went ahead and did official reviews of each product on the website. I'll be posting all the separate reviews on the products here shortly.

I encourage you to do as much research as possible before spending any money on anything, especially if you're purchasing stuff online. I rely a lot on reviews from people who've purchased products that I'm interested in which is why I've been tons of reviews lately.

My opinions on these products haven't changed in the month that I've had them, expect for a couple little things so be sure to read the individual reviews as well.

Also, I'll be making another E.L.F. purchase within the next couple of days so be on the look out for the new stuff I'll be trying out!

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to wear sun screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment