Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Review of Blending Eye Brush

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

Expertly blends multiple eye shades while softening dramatic edges and fine lines. Brush can also multitask – use it to set powder or liquid concealer.
All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by professional makeup artist Scott Vincent Borba. Each brush has been er...

Excellent Multi-tasking Brush!
By CrisM from Phoenix, Az on 6/17/2011
4out of 5
Pros: Easy To Use, Soft Bristles, Functional
Best Uses: Everyday
Describe Yourself: Classic Style
I'm a huge believer in finding multi- purpose tools and this brush is the epitome of multi- purpose! The bristles are fantastic for picking up a good amount of color and it distributes evenly and with just a few strokes. I also use this brush to duh BLEND! It's a great tool and I'm sorry that I've gone so long without it! The price is a total steal for a wonderful must have item in my (and YOUR) make up bag! I suggest you purchase two of these brushes, one for light colors and then one for darker colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment