Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Review of Eyelid Primer

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

Preps your eyelid for smoother, longer-lasting and crease-proof eyeshadow. The ultra sheer nude color works to increase eye color longevity. The lightweight liquid formula quickly absorbs into the skin for comfortable wear.

Absolute Essential!
By CrisM from Phoenix, Az on 6/17/2011
4out of 5
Pros: Easy To Apply, Easy Removal, Smooth Look, Long Lasting
Best Uses: Everyday
Describe Yourself: Classic Style
I've only used one other eyeshadow primer besides this one and I'd rather use this one! I appreciate the creamy consistency when it comes out of the tube making the application really easy and even. It dries almost powdery which results in a smooth application of shadows. I haven't had any issues with creasing although I do live in a region where humidity is really low so keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment