Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Review of Lip Stain

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

Achieve full coverage that lasts for hours with this long-wear formula. Enjoy silky matte color or layer on the moisturizing clear gloss for a shiny look. With key Vitamins A & E your lips stay smooth all day long.

Great Buy!
By CrisM from Phoenix, Az on 6/17/2011
4out of 5
Pros: Even Application, True To Color, Great Color Selection
Cons: Drying
Best Uses: Anytime
Describe Yourself: Classic Style
I really wish I had found this lip stain before I shelled out big bucks for Tarte's Matte Lip Stain. I got this stain in Bombshell and I really like the color. It's slightly more orange than my natural lip color which gives my lips this nice natural looking pop. I like the even coverage and the lasting color (I'll reapply maybe two or three times during a normal day but I do drink tons of water)I don't use the gloss as it feels cheap... kind of oily and it doesn't really add enough shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment