Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Review of Natural Radiance Blusher

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

This exquisite, delicate, pigment payoff makes cheeks radiant combined with a healthy-looking glow.  Infused with texturizing agents, skin feels smooth and pores are minimized.

It's exactly what I expected.
By CrisM from Phoenix, Az on 6/18/2011
3out of 5
Pros: Lightweight, Easy To Apply
Cons: Doesn't Stay On, Poor Coverage, Messy, Ineffective
Best Uses: Quick pop of color
Describe Yourself: Classic Style
Skin Tone: Medium
It's rather tiny and quite messy. One little swipe of my blush brush sends a dust storm of blush particles flying all over my bathroom sink! I picked up Shy and Glow and I appreciate the lightness of this product which is great for a super quick natural looking pop of color for when I'm in a rush to get somewhere. I wouldn't use it as my everyday blush but I suppose it would be a decent item to take along for a day trip or to keep in my after gym make up bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment