Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Review of Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com
Get no smudge with no-budge eyeliner, which creates a fabulous and fresh look of precision that lasts for hours. The smooth pen applicator easily glides on color for very fine to bold lines for effortless beauty.

Plum eyeliner pen is a 2010 Siempre Mujer Makeup Award winner
Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
My absolute FAVORITE eyeliner EVER!
By iHeartCrisM from Phoenix, Az on 6/1/2011
4out of 5
Pros: Easy To Apply, Bold Color, Long-Lasting, Doesn't Run, Easy Removal, Glides On Smoothly
Cons: Tough cap removal
Best Uses: Going Out, Everyday, Thicker Line, Thin Defined Line
Describe Yourself: Classic Style
I have tried many different liquid eyeliners and this one by far is my absolute favorite! I think the stiff felt tip is perfect for applying a super thin line which is great for a quick natural look as well as a thicker line for a more dramatic look. I like the formula of this eyeliner because it doesn't peel or flake like other waterproof eyeliners tend to do. The only thing I find kind of annoying (for maybe a milisecond) is the fact that the pen I have takes a gladiator grip to get the cap off. Perhaps I just got a weird one. So don't let that scare you off from this wonderful product!

No comments:

Post a Comment