Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Review of Waterproof Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

Achieve thicker, fuller, and longer lashes that are beautiful and natural. The enlarged brush coats your lashes evenly for an enhanced appeal. The unique formula is clump free and quick drying so you can have color that stays on all day with no smudging and no flaking. Waterproof, tear-proof and s...

Eh... it's a $3 mascara...
By CrisM from Phoenix, Az on 6/17/2011
1out of 5
Pros: Lengthens
Cons: Difficult To Remove, Wand is terrible, Heavy, Too runny, Smudges or Runs
Describe Yourself: Classic Style
I am always searching for THE PERFECT mascara and unfortunately this one doesn't even come close to a mascara that I would keep in my collection just to use if I'm ever in between tubes. The formula is too wet which means that it weighs down my curled lashes making them stick straight out! The wand is not very good for application because it's too sparse and stiff which offers ZERO volumizing. The lengthening aspect is kind of true since it makes my lower lashes look really long BUT it's not as waterproof as I'd like it. It smudges within a couple hours and my long lower lashes aren't even visible anymore since all people can see are my raccoon eyes caused by this mascara. I've held onto it for this long (about a month) hoping that with constant use the formula would dry out a little which offers better results but I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment