Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Review of the Essential Lipstick


Great if you're playing dress up.
By CrisM from Phoenix, Az on 6/18/2011
2out of 5
Pros: Good Value, Easy To Apply, Good Pigmentation
Cons: Wears Off Easily
Describe Yourself: Classic Style
Skin Tone: Medium
Age: 16-24
I think I expected too much from these lipsticks because I had such a great experience with the lip stain. Sadly, these lipsticks didn't do anything for me. They are really creamy and super easy to apply though, if that counts. I purchased Classy and Posh and while they are fantastic colors, I will not wear them out because they kind of look and feel like the type of stuff little girls are given to play dress up with. I guess, if I'm in a pinch I'd swipe on a light coat and throw on some gloss on top of it but other than that I won't be repurchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment