Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stuck in a Make-up Rut!


It's hot outside.
Az summers are killer and there is nothing more gross feeling than my make up
literally melting off my face the minute I walk outside.

Every year around this time I try to figure out better ways to use less make up.
And every year around this time I find myself
in a make-up rut.

It's hard to prioritize my make up needs when the bottom line is that
as soon as I leave an a/c environment my make up will melt off
and all my flaws will be harshly displayed.

"So why even bother with make up in the first place," you ask???

Well, because I'm a girl. A girl who is a slave to make up.
A girl who just wants to have glowing skin and blushed cheeks
with the perfect winged eyeliner and shimmery kissable lips... even in the summer.

One of my recently favorite make up gurus has given me a helpful hint to getting out of
a summer (or anytime) make up rut.
You can check her out here.

So far it's been a nice little change. She inspired me to reorganize my make up collection
which resulted in me rediscovering new products and in turn helped
create new looks.

I haven't figured out how to apply less make up while achieving the same coverage results though.
So that's kind of a bum.

If you have any suggestions on what types of products I could
try, I'd love to hear about it.
Leave a comment below and I'll be sure to check it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment