Monday, August 29, 2011

Sneak off to San Diego

Husband and I had to drive to San Diego to drop off my car since we're taking it to Italy. Turns out San Diego is gorgeous... in case you didn't know. I wish we stayed longer since the weather was a perfect 76 degrees in the dead of summer. Unfortunately it was just a "turn and burn" trip but I was able to snap a few photos for you guys.

Sand dunes on the way to San Diego. It just came out of no where.

The start of downtown SD.

Gaslamp District; sure wish we had the chance to check it out.

Awesome pretend pirate ship docked next to the restaurant we ate at. 

I know this post wasn't as informative or interesting as I would have liked 
but it was a very hectic trip and I didn't get a chance
to gather enough information about this place.

Like I said, we didn't get to stay long (I think a total of six hours)
so if you've been to SD I'd like to hear about it!

Comment below and thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment