Thursday, September 15, 2011

Gorgazzo Springs

I wish I had more information about the Springs in Gorgazzo.
Unfortunately, I only know that it is a beautiful and peaceful place.

From what I understand (gathered from various websites online) and without regurgitation, the spring is quite unique. It's basically the deepest siphon in Europe. I think that's really neat. You can read more about this spring by clicking here.

Below are a few pictures that I took a couple weeks back. Just as a disclosure, I'm NOT a professional photographer, I'm not even really good at the "point and shoot" technique but these pictures turned out INCREDIBLE simply because of how gorgeous this place really is.






One thing I am looking forward to is during the Christmas Eve mass that is celebrated at this spring
apparently a couple of diver's jump in with flash lights and swim down to crown the Christ of the Abyss which is located at the cave's entrance 10 meters underwater.

When I attend this mass I'll be sure to post those pictures. I'm sure it's a dreamy sight to see!

If you've been to the Springs in Gorgazzo, I'd like to hear about it.
Post a comment below sharing your experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment