Thursday, September 1, 2011

Packing up

Finally! The house is all packed up and ready for the big move!!! 



After six years in Phoenix it's finally time to call it quits in the Valley of the Sun.
It's on to bigger and better things in beautiful Italy!

Don't get me wrong, we had a blast while living in Phoenix. We came here with an open mind and an appetite for adventure and luckily we're able to leave with a sense of closure and satisfaction.

A few things I think I'll come to miss is the array of awesome fast and healthy food. Chipotle, I will miss you the most. But along with the food I'll of course miss my wonderful family of friends that we've made over the years. I can't wait for everyone to come out and visit!

I know many people who have to go through a big change like a trans-Atlantic move fear that their lives will never return to "normal." But for me, I welcome the fact that everything will be different and challenging! I really like being a foreigner!

Here are a few pics of the house all wrapped up and on its way to Europe. I can't wait to show you how it looks when we get to unwrap everything again!! Stay tuned!!




 I want to hear about you big move. Feel free to share any tips on making the transition easier and less stressful by commenting below.


No comments:

Post a Comment