Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Week 1: 300 reps of awesome!

November workout challenge: Week One

The exercise time challenge. This first week is going to be about doing an exercise or a few exercises that focuses on one region. I'm not a body builder so instead of doing 'parts'  (biceps, triceps, shoulders, back, etc.)I do 'regions' simply put as lower body, core, and upper body. 

The goal here is to work my region until complete muscle failure which can be achieved (for me) in 300 reps. I've been working out for almost a year now and I find that doing certain exercises without added resistance feels useless. So I use my Ader Sandbag with about 30 lbs of weight. 

Day 1: 300 weighted squats. 
Day 2: 300 weighted sit ups. 
Day 3: 300 baby push ups.
Day 4: 300 step ups.
Day 5: 300 side v-crunches.
Day 6: 300 bent over rows.

No comments:

Post a Comment