Wednesday, February 1, 2012

28 Days of Faves


I would like to take the month of February and share with you my current favorite things since I can't help but think of Valentine's day and what it's universally known for: "Love."  I wouldn't say that I "love" whatever it is that I talk about this month since I love people and not things… (whoa tangent… reel it back in lol) but I definitely want to cover everything from makeup, clothing, music, food, and lots of stuff in between. 

To kick off the month I want to share something that I start my morning off with every single day: it's the Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer. I've had this 4 oz. bottle since October 2011 and it still has about 1/3 of the bottle left. This product is fantastic for combination skin like my own. One pump is the perfect amount of product and it covers my entire face as well as my neck. It is non greasy and actually moisturizing. I have noticed that my skin seems more supple since I've started using it. It's a definite fave and a must have. 

Leave a comment below if you've tried this product and dig it like I do (or not- explaining why you're not a fan). 

No comments:

Post a Comment