Friday, February 3, 2012

Eye spy something awesome...

Wet n' Wild Eyeshadow Trios

My new favorite eyeshadows cost less than $3. You really can't go wrong with that. If you're just breaking into the world of makeup (or like me and breaking back into it) these eyeshadow trios are an affordable way to do so. Wet n' Wild pallets have improved exponentially since the last time I've purchased one (probably 10 years by now) and the quality that you get is even better than some higher end drug store brands. 

Why I like it (and why you should pick up a few):

- Reasonably priced

- Fantastic color and finish selection 

- Super pigmented

- Blends easily

- Doesn't crease

- Long wearing (with primer)


I also like how I can take colors from different trios and they still go well with each other which means that I can create a variety of different looks without having spent a small fortune. 

Have you tried Wet n' Wild eyeshadows? Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment