Thursday, February 9, 2012

Nutty over Kukui

Day 9 of my 28 days of Faves compilation and I find myself battling with which products to post before others. I'm trying to make these posts fluid and cohesive but I just get so excited over these things that I want to share them with you when I'm absolutely pumped about it. That's why yesterday's post was random and about candles when it should have been about this awesome body cream made by Alba Botanica. 


Although I'm a huge fan of scented candles, when it comes to scented lotion products, I'm a little put off. I am so picky when it comes to how my lotions smell that most of the time I get something that is either completely unscented or scented with real ingredients (unlike "endless love" from VS, I don't know how you can smash "endless love" into a lotion and what is "endless love" anyway??? Can I find it growing in the forest somewhere??? Nope, I can't. The thing is, I use so much lotion that I like the idea of having a more natural (even organic if I can afford it) option to slather all over me multiple times a day. 


I've searched for weeks until I found this little gem. It lasts me about 2-3 weeks which isn't a long time but it's organic and the scent is absolutely heavenly. Instead of applying lotion multiple times a  day I can just do one application after my shower and I am moisturized all day, and I smell fantastic too! I can try to explain what it smells like but I know I won't do it justice. So pick up a tub for yourself and let's get nutty over Kukui Nut Body Cream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment