Saturday, March 31, 2012

~Baby Sprinkle~

I don't have any kids.
Kids don't seem to like me.
Parents say that it's because they can smell my
fear (or distaste) for them... 
kind of a sixth sense or whatever.

So I guess it's kind of weird that I have actually hosted
THREE baby showers so far!
What's up with that??? 

Anyway,
this time around I was co-hosting a baby shower
for a wonderful friend of mine.

She and her Husband have decided to stay
in the dark regarding the
gender of their bun in the oven.

Just so you know,
for a control freak like myself
planning a gender neutral shower is kinda hard.
We went for a "Rustic Country" theme
that allowed us to use 
natural and earthy tones.

I must say that it turned out exactly as I pictured in my head.
The Guest of Honor enjoyed her day,
so I say it was a success!


Classic White cake with a Lemon scented Buttercream


Red Velvet cake cubes dipped in milk chocolate and topped with chocolate tiles.
(in hand made boxes using scrapbook paper)


Italian Lemonade in super cute mason jars.

Hand made diaper cake with the baby shower game prizes.

1 comment:

  1. Love love love the mason jars! This is all so cute!

    ReplyDelete