Sunday, March 11, 2012

Piancavallo Rock Wall

Husband is a total health nut, fitness maniac, adventurous outdoorsman. Even just saying that doesn't quite do him justice. =) Since moving to Italy he's been nothing but impressed with all the mountain ranges that we're surrounded by. A simple 30 minute drive north of our house is a super cool ski resort called Piancavallo. Although it is spring time and the snow is gone (mostly yucky ice remains on the slopes) he enjoys going up there because he can still hike and climb.

Just recently have I started joining him on his outdoor activities and I was so excited for this little outing! I learned how to rappel! It was super cool- hopefully I'll be able to use the skills he taught me for something more technical like actually climbing the rock wall.


Husband waaaaaaaaayyyyy up there.



Here are a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment