Sunday, April 15, 2012

Boy, does the time FLY!

15 days has gone by and April is at its half way point. Where has the time gone!?!?!!? I'm baffled at the fact that we've been in Italy for 7 months already!

Let me tell you what's been going on in my life.

Husbands co-workers tell me that I'm the reason they have either not lost any weight despite working out or why they have put on weight. So in an effort to save my friends' waistlines I've opened my kitchen to people in my community. Through an online classifieds page I've been able to share my passion of baking with many people who actually enjoy indulging in sweet treats. It's been a huge blessing since I get to bake and create new stuff without the temptation to eat any of it!

There have been some challenges but all in all it's been a wonderful learning experience. I definitely have realized what I'm capable of in regards to baking and decorating, and what is still so out of my league. I get to immerse myself in culinary history because of the kinds of cakes I've been asked to create. I've tasted some amazing cakes out of this tiny Italian oven over the past several weeks and I'm excited about the possibility of more to come.

If you're interested in checking out what I've been baking, go to my sister blog by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment