Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Mr. Sandman, please please please bring me a dream!

Holy wowzers, I don't know how I'm even operating right now. I have had roughly 8 hours of sleep total since Thursday. This insomnia is killing me. My entire body is exhausted but my mind refuses to shut down!

I have a pretty serious wind down routine before bed and I'm a huge fan of sleep so it's really odd that I'm even having this issue.

I did laundry at midnight the other night. Crawled into bed close to 3am and then woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed just over two hours later ready to rock. Last night, I got about 90 minutes of shut eye. That's it. And that's on and off...

So, today my plan is to not only physically but mental exhaust myself. I'm about 10 minutes away from having breakfast and then it's off to study my day away.

No comments:

Post a Comment