Sunday, March 17, 2013

Music makes me happy

I feel like we've had this conversation before. But it has definitely been a while. Today is St. Patty's day Sunday... I just finished my wicked chest/shoulder/tricep workout with a bunch of cardio at the beginning and a lovely lung piercing run afterward. My motivation was purely music today. Along with the weather, I'm feeling quite dull and ice cold. The only thing that usually puts some fire under my ass is music. Great, heart pounding, sweet dance moves invoking music. The other day I discovered this guy on YouTube and he has the sickest pop music mash ups. I'll embed the vids below.

The rest of the day is pretty much up in the air, just like my Sundays usually are. I've got my weekly lunch date and then I'm thinking of going for one of those long life reflecting drives, probably up north somewhere. We'll see! Enjoy the vids and dance dance dance!





No comments:

Post a Comment