Monday, March 25, 2013

Oh Sunshine, where art thou?

It's the end of March and I'm itching for the warmth of spring sun. This is a new thing for me since I've always been in love with winter and dark cold rainy days. But I think I've had my fill this year. I just want a few good months of mild weather and beautifully sunny days. I don't think that's too much to ask for.

Since the cake thing has taken off so well this year I haven't had much time to travel which totally bums me out. But, I'm determined to make traveling a priority!

Speaking of traveling, I don't think I've posted any pictures of our epic Eurotrip of 2012! I came home with 900+ photos so, for the sake of keeping this post to a minimum here are a few highlights from Venice.

Just on the other side of the green tent is the gondola station.

The main bridge

Wouldn't it be cool to live here in this bright red building?





No comments:

Post a Comment