Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring has sprung and what's going on



It's March. Mid- March. This is my first post of the month. I'm the worst blogger on the planet. I promise you my life is way more interesting than these random, incoherent posts. Which is why my posts are so few and far between. I have no time to write anymore!!!



I've snapped pictures of my favorite things as well as written short reviews about them so that should be live within the next couple of days (given I remember to publish it). *Scatter brain is my new ailment, I swear, I can't remember anything these days! ='(

School started back up again and I'm taking a Fine Arts Appreciation class. At first I thought it was super lame, and then half way through it- my opinion hasn't changed. =P I don't know what it is about this class that just doesn't interest me- perhaps it's the way we're supposed to describe our feelings. I don't understand the notion of a standardized grading system based off of my ability to describe how art makes me feel. Nonetheless, the class will be over in a month so I just have to stick with it and play my video game that I have yet to choose and write about it for my final. It's such a wonky world...

This is a comic strip of my daily life in a nutshell. FAA assignment #3


Anyway, I've been doing lots of cake stuff these past few months and that's pretty much where all my attention goes to. I've had a few really big projects that you can read about here.

If you didn't know, I'm going to school for Hospitality Management. Right now the focus is on food and beverage management, but I think that is going to shift towards corporate events and event coordinating. The most recent project that I'm super excited about is my new Cupcake Decorating Party. I've realized how much I love to take a simple idea and turn it into an extraordinary event so I definitely want to try my hand at it, career wise.

To close out this post here are some random tidbits I'd like to share:
- I rediscovered 311
-My first outdoor run of the year was incredible and all the others that followed
-I'm currently addicted to grilled eggplant, or eggplant prepared pretty much anyway whatsoever
-If you use quick lights, I highly encourage you to try Coconaras natural coals instead- life changing.
-I've recently started battling insomnia again

Talk soon.
Ciao!








No comments:

Post a Comment