Sunday, June 2, 2013

Reflection Sunday

Three things I'm pondering on this mildly satisfying Sunday: 

1.) Should I be concerned about the bunny rabbit that's larger than my dog moseying around my yard?


Granted, my dog is rather smallish. She's a Westie/ Schnauzer mix and all of 19 pounds. But I feel like a rabbit shouldn't outweigh her. 


2.) Who has my Tucker Max book? 


Ok, yes. As a female I should be utterly disgusted and offended by Tucker Max and his ridiculous life. That and the fact that he had the audacity to put pen to paper and tell of his exploits of those women. But, come on- he's not entirely to blame for the atrocious things he's written about. The girls that he wrote about were all substandard individuals and they should be honored that he felt remotely compelled to dedicate time to tell of their embarrassing behavior. I mean, really- he's just a guy who writes as he speaks. I'm not apologizing for enjoying his book. 



3.) Where in the world will I be on June 2, 2023?


Ten years ago on this day, I was in Japan dreading the end of the week. My then boyfriend (now husband) would be graduating from high school and shortly thereafter moving away. I was a year behind him in school so the thought of being without him really freaked me out. I can't imagine what our life would be like in another 10 years and that is rather exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment