Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day of shopping in Nove

Got in my car yesterday and decided to go for a drive due west.
Found myself in Nove.
Figured, I should do some ceramics shopping while I'm in town. 
VBC Ceramica is one of the most popular places to pick up
amazing quality, Italian made ceramics. 


 Beautiful displays of their quality hand crafted dinnerware.



The Island Girl in me pretty much flipped out when I saw this!
I love love love the coral motif!


A couple more displays that I was totally drawn to.
If I had zero self control, I would have taken all of those little turquoise dudes home.


This table-scape is absolutely perfect!
I love white everything!!!


Although, the colored ceramics are also very very beautiful.


My final loot.
Vietri, Williams Sonoma, and Tiffany & Co.

Big Smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment