Sunday, July 14, 2013

Selfie Sunday: 25 random facts

  1. I own over 100 pairs of earrings
  2. Peaches are the worst thing to ever be created by nature
  3. Brother Roland by Pickwick is my current favorite song
  4. I used to be a pet parent to a snake named Kole
  5. Cobalt blue is one of my favorite colors to wear
  6. I don't like pancakes
  7. I drive really fast... all the time
  8. The last time I got into a fist fight was in the 8th grade
  9. I wear glasses
  10. I have never broken a bone in my body
  11. I can't stand the smell of popcorn
  12. Painting a house is actually fun to me
  13. Hugging is not my thing
  14. I like high fives instead
  15. 9 is my shoe size
  16. Solo cups in a variety of colors can always be found in my house
  17. Bubble baths are my favorite thing to do when it's raining outside
  18. I love white jackets
  19. I haven't eaten pork in over three years
  20. When I was 8 or 9, I flipped a four wheeler
  21. I have an M endorsement
  22. When I lived in Japan, I used to model for four different clothing magazines
  23. Contrary to popular belief, I am actually very mild tempered
  24. Being honest is one of my greatest strengths
  25. Don't ever expect me to be on time... ever.




2 comments:

  1. This Brother Roland by Pickwick *shivers* amazing. That boy is FIRE! You should make a list of highly recommended songs of yours or maybe you did...I'll scroll more. Rammstein! Rock on, ma'am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like that song. Their entire album is mind blowing! It has been on repeat for about a week straight now. =) I just might compile a playlist of my current favorites. Good idea!

      Delete