Sunday, July 7, 2013

Selfie Sunday: Miss Independent

The month of July is dead smack in the middle of summer. Depending on where I'm at in the world that can mean different things, usually though, I'm not happy. I don't like the heat... like at all. And what is summer all about? Heat and sun. Vomit.



For the next four weeks I'm going to switch it up from Reflection Sundays to Selfie Sundays. Because July is my birthday month and it's the only time I feel comfortable posting about myself as opposed to things I do or see. Make sense?  I'm not too sure what the subject matter is going to be about every week so I think I'll just wing it depending on the shots I get. For today, I'm doing a red, white, and blue theme to keep with last Wednesday's Independence Day!!!


Anyway, stay tuned for my music posts later this week and thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment