Monday, August 26, 2013

Coffee Talk

Summer has finally left Italy and right now as I sit outside at my favorite cafe in Pordenone with a delicious cappucino, I am unable to stop myself from reflecting on how rapidly summer flew by. Granted, in the midst of it summer seemed to drag on especially because I was practically in hibernation for the past three months. I definitely used my vampira card to the max this summer- hiding out from the sweltering heat and only showing face during the hours of darkness.

This set up earned me about a dozen crazy stares...
The best part of my solo summer has to have been concert week, the Rammstein show especially. I definitely developed a greater love for live music this past summer because it requires absolutely no planning and the nonchalant attitude of going to see a band play is exactly what I needed- chill, relaxed, easy breezy. There are a couple more shows that I really want to see such as the Full Tension Festival that Deftones is headlining in Bolzano and I do want to catch another Local Natives show in Florence before they head back stateside. We will see. =)

It's been so long since I did a summer time favorites post so I will include that at the end.

What I'm looking forward to now, is the fact that fall will be in full swing and that means Husband will be returning soon! I can't wait for my favorite person to come home! Goodness, I miss him so much! We absolutely love fall and winter and we have so much planned that my anxiety is already keeping me up all night.

Well, this has to be a short post- my car is parked in a 30 minute slot on the street so I've got to pack up and roll out. After a very busy morning and wicked awesome HIIT workout, I need a shower and a sweet nap. This weather is screaming nap time! 72 degrees, cloudy, and breezy. Amazing!

I hope you are having an amazing Monday and if not, I'm sending you tons of love vibes scented with pumpkin and cinnamon goodness to help you out. Hugs (^_^)

Smitten,
CrisM
*~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~*
Summer time favorites: Randoms galore!

Most used make up products to combat the heat and humidity and to get me out the door with a quickness.

-Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro face primer
Amazing ability to keep my make up from melting right off my face.

-Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss in Coral Reef
The perfect peachy lips for summer and not super sticky.

-Maybelline Lash Discovery waterproof mascara
Tiniest wand which gets right in there and separates the lashes making them look fuller and builds quickly.

-Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush in Hot Tamale
Great formula to get the perfect flushed cheeks and stays put all day.

-Tarte AmazEyes waterproof clay eyeliner
My absolute favorite product of the summer. Easy to apply, truly waterproof, and so pigmented.

I rotated these three colors all summer and only these three. I can't get enough of pink nails!
China Glaze Sugar High, Escaping Reality, and Traffic Jam.

I've also gotten obsessed with cuffs this summer.

The Playlist of most listened to songs this summer:

My go to outfits:
Cage wedges, skinny jeans, and a plain white tee.
Tabacco boots, LBD, cropped jean jacket.
These six basic pieces were the most worn items of clothing this summer.


What I could not get enough of this summer regarding food was muscles and clams. 




And my go to drink was definitely a caffe shakerato. 
Seriously, Italian coffee is the most delicious coffee I've ever had. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment