Saturday, December 7, 2013

It's December, damn it!

Today I have approximately 45 minutes of free time carved out of my very very busy day... to just sit and write. 

I have so much to share! Unfortunately, I don't have enough time right now to thoroughly get you caught up on the haps of a one CrisM. 

So, in the next few weeks I'll be posting our latest adventures to include a few last events in Italy and travel to Arizona, California, Oregon, and Washington. 

Right now, it is a painfully chilly 24 degrees outside in lovely Bellevue. The sun is up and has been shining every day this week. However, I was ill prepared for a real winter. Like embarrassingly so. As cute as the clothes I insisted on buying from H&M for this trip are, they are not remotely functional at keeping me warm. Silly, silly girl. 

I've got a full day of exploring West Seattle so I will try to take a bunch of pics to share. But as of lately, I can't ever seem to remember to snap photos of the cool things I see. I'll do my best though. Promise. 

I hope everyone is having a great December so far. 

Talk soon, 
CrisM



No comments:

Post a Comment