Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hello? Is anybody out there?

Well yes, it's been quite the gap in posts and I have totally valid reasons for updating this here blog now. Times are a changin' and it has ignited the voice within myself to SPEAK UP and say "what up, world!?"

I'm going to have to inch back into this blogger life because I've adapted and become quite comfortable in my own little bubble of secrets and omission so sharing my life via this one way platform still freaks me out. Sure, I did it for years so it should be like riding a bike, right? Wrong! I no shit jumped on a bicycle a few weeks back and just stood there, because I wasn't sure if I really knew how to ride a bike in the first place.

Silly girl, I know... I know...

So, let's recap:

My name is Cris I go by CrisM on here because of my last name. It just has a ring to it... CrisM CrisM CrisMmmmm haha Born and raised on the beautiful island of Guam. I have two lovely and supportive older brothers and my parents are modern day gypsies. Kind of... more on that later.

I love animals and I have a darling little pet child with me here in Seattle. I also have 3 little kitties (they're actually 11 year old mask and mantle twins and then a 10 year old full on tuxedo) they live with their Dadz in Florida. Fun fact: the twins were born in Florida!

I've moved around my whole life ("military brat", sure...) and it's a part of who I actually am. I'm a gypsy myself and I wouldn't have it any other way. As of right now I've set up in Seattle, Washington where I've been for just a little over 2 years. Which means, I'm about 1 year out from picking up and moving again. I'm definitely a "go with the tides" kind of girl...

So Hello (again) world. Let's see if I can continue to share my ultra charmed life- Seattle Edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment